How to Play Need For Speed No Limits on Windows/MAC OS/Android and iPhone/Tablet
Need For Speed No Limits Features and Gameplay
The new Need For Speed No Limits is here and it is better than ever. Why Because it is made by Electronic Arts. And this means only one thing. The best arcade racing is here to bring the whole mobile racing on another level! n Need for Speed: No Limits, you’ll be competing in countless underground street races on your journey to be the best street racer there ever was. At least, I think so. Just like with most other NFS games, the storyline doesn’t really matter all that much.
You’re quickly introduced to a slew of generic characters that for the most part stay out of your way throughout the entirety of the game. To be honest, though, I’m perfectly content with a lacking storyline. No story is better than a bad one, at least in this case. Just let me race.
Need For Speed No Limits Tips and Tricks
Let’s go through the controls. Well, they are pretty basic for a mobile racing game. You can choose to tilt the screen in the direction you want to go or through touching the screen itself. There are no accelerator or brake pedals to tap, and no steering wheel to move around on the side of the screen. Instead, you tap the right or left sides of the display to turn, swipe up on the screen to boost, and swipe down to drift around corners. Your car is always in full acceleration mode, which makes it much easier to navigate through winding roads.
These simplistic controls mean that you’ll never have to actually put on the breaks, only drift around corners. That’s fine, but it can make each track feel a tad monotonous and each car behaves just about the same way in the handling department.
How To Download – Install – Play Need For Speed No Limits on PC/Mac OS
Please read through the options below and choose the one that suits you. It should not take you more than 10 minutes.
- Select and Download Emulator to work with from the list in our page Top 18 Best IOS/Android Emulators Free Download And Compare.
- Most preferred usually is BlueStacks. Anyway, there are plenty more to choose from if you have any issues.
- Follow the instructions to install and run the Emulator and connect it to your Google Play store.
- Use the search menu to find and download the game My Talking Tom 2 on your PC.
- simply install it by clicking the Install button and you are ready to go.