How to Play Paladins Strike on Windows/MAC OS/Android and iPhone/Tablet
Hi-Rez Studio is the creator of the new offshoot real-time hero shooter game Paladins Strike. That release has taken the characters and a part of the title from their previous shooter game Paladins: Champions of the Realm.
In their new game from a year ago, the players have the option to choose from more than 20 Champions to play in real-time 5v5 battles against opponents from all over the world.
You can also choose the game modes, make constant improvements to your superior skills and better the teamwork.
Paladins Strike is a very successful release it is classed as an eSport game and it contains tournaments for the professional players who want to try their battle skill to win rewards and prizes.
Choose your champion and be prepared for the war against your enemies, just enjoy the MOBA-style gameplay and the wonderful new fantasy world.
Play Paladins Strike Features and Gameplay
- The players make the choice of their favourite Paladin characters from 4 different categories. Every one of them has different weapons and special abilities to help you taking control of the Realm. There are Damage characters, Flank, Support and Front Line. The Damage heroes have the Talents for increasing their own deadly potential. The healers offering low damage output are from the Support class and will keep you alive in the fight. Front Line champs are the tank-like characters with a lot of health. And the Flanks heroes are with low health but high-mobility and brings the biggest rewards.
- The various modes of the game make it addictive and interesting to play all day long. The primary mode is the Siege Mode – it is the main competitive mode and it offers a deep strategy to manage the teams. Summons Mode is another mode which utilizes base-to-base structure and it has more of a MOBA feeling with three main capture points up to grab. The third one is the Deathmatch Mode where two teams battle with each other to the death and the winner is the first team succeed to reach 30 kills. There is also a Practice mode to learn how to be the best among other players.
- The Talents and Abilities – firstable every character has a beginner main fire weapon which can be used for aiming and firing. The playstyle of every champion defines its abilities. If you know where and when to use an ability you can easily become a professional player. Each character could have up to three abilities maximum, but there is also a fourth ultimate ability which helps you in a difficult situation. The regular abilities have a cooldown time and the longest cooldowns are part of the ultimate abilities. You can unlock the talents by playing the game and using passive buffs. When you level up you choose one Talent to increase the movement speed of your champion or the damage, to reduce the cooldowns etc. Each time you enter the battlefield there are new combinations of buffs and talents.
Play Paladins Strike Tips and Tricks
- First of all, try the Practice Mode – all of the characters are unlocked there and you could try every one of them to choose which are the best for you.
- Notice with which Champions your teammates choose to play so you can create your best strategy to win the battle.
- Choose your Talents very carefully.
- In order to quickly refill your HP just hide into a safe place.
How To Download – Install – Play Paladins Strike on PC/Mac OS
Please read through the options below and choose the one that suits you. It should not take you more than 10 minutes.
- Select and Download Emulator to work with from the list in our page Top 18 Best IOS/Android Emulators Free Download And Compare.
- Most preferred usually is BlueStacks. Anyway, there are plenty more to choose from if you have any issues.
- Follow the instructions to install and run the Emulator and connect it to your Google Play store.
- Use the search menu to find and download the game Paladins Strike on your PC.
- Simply install it by clicking the Install button and you are ready to go.
Download Paladins Strike for Mobile/Android and IOS
Paladins Strike Video GamePlay/Trailer