How to Play Project Cars Go on Windows/MAC OS/Android and iPhone/Tablet
Project Cars Go will be a spin-off for mobile devices from the unique and famous game Project Cars and Project Cars 2 from Slightly Mad Studios for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This game has the most realistic physics from all the racing simulators created by now. It is even better than LFS, which was the first car simulator, so close to the reality.
Everything in this game is based on the reality – the cars are licensed and they are actually 100% based on the real models with real mechanical customisations and you can actually make a difference in the driving style between the various super and hypercars. The tracks are scanned from the existing in the real world tracks, you can even sense the roughnesses on the asphalt in your hands.
If you are lucky enough to play on a simulator with a wheel having high feedback, pedals and clutch then you will be initiated into the truth of real driving because when you get on the real track with the same car you will feel the same thing like on the simulator, I promise.
Play Project Cars Go Features and Gameplay
In fact, this will be your first real racing simulator, a hundred per cent close to the real physics in driving with real cars and tracks. That’s why you can’t expect things like per example on the Asphalt game series or anything else unreal at all.
There will be different modes of play, but in general, they are two types – Online and Offline mode.
The Offline mode will be offering Solo play in different types of racing – You can Practice with a chosen car on some real track without rushing in a race. Keep up with your time, learn well the route, follow and improve your trajectory every time on every round of the track. In Time attack mode you will have the goal to improve constantly your time and that will increase very much your driving skills with each round. You can also compete with the ghost of other players on time attacking just to try to beat them and when you meet them in multiplayer you could have the chance to make your opponents get their binoculars in order to see you.
In the online mode, you will have to compete with other racers on the different tracks and modes of playing – you can just drive without creating a special race event, to practice together or to see who will be in front of the other just to be the better racer. But when you take part in a race you should concentrate that much, you need to be calm and focused in order to win your place ahead of others without getting tired mentally. The best racers are the most resilient ones, the most fatigueless. Because even if you are faster than someone – if you have to make a lot of rounds running on the track – and you can lose your focus from the intense race, your opponent will try to wear you out and it is a very possible outcome. Be the rock-solid, fastest and non-catchable racer on every track.
Choosing wisely the car for your driving experience is one of the most important elements of the game. Lucky for you there will be a wide range of choices between cars with front-wheel drive, rare-wheel drive and 4×4; the cars will have mid engines, front engines, back engines because every little detail has an influence over the driving style. When you drive you should imagine the physics of your car in order to drive fast on the route. The most amazing part of everything is that you can actually feel what is the exact feeling to drive some of your world’s favourite super or hypercars because I ensure you that Project Cars will include all of your dream cars.
The tracks as I previously said are scanned from the real worldwide famous tracks and you can feel the same feeling like being there. You can even try to drive on Nuerburgring, which is the most difficult, dangerous and one of the longest tracks in the world. If you manage to be one of the fastest racers there, you will be fast everywhere.
Taking part in different kind of events on your calendar is also a part of that awesome and unique game. There you can follow your progress in your racing career.
Play Project Cars Go Tips and Tricks
There are much pieces of advice you could take to be a good racer, but the basics are the following ones:
- Choose wisely your car to be relevant for you and suiting your own driving style – Think very well if you want to drive FWD, RWD, 4X4; Hybrids or pure Petrol cars, the weight – and every little detail to customize is important for your driving with that impressive real physics.
- Try to drive without the helping systems – without ABS, Traction control and everything – just turn it off and practice the real pure driving on the asphalt – that’s the real way to become one of the best drivers because this is the only way to feel the coherence on the asphalt.
- Make a lot of rounds on the same tracks in order to know the route so well that you can improve your trajectory with every next round.
- Customize your game from the options and make it suitable for you because the game has endless options and opportunity from changing the graphics to customization of car mechanics.
How To Download – Install – Play Project Cars Go on PC/Mac OS
Please read through the options below and choose the one that suits you. It should not take you more than 10 minutes.
- Select and Download Emulator to work with from the list in our page Top 18 Best IOS/Android Emulators Free Download And Compare.
- Most preferred usually is BlueStacks. Anyway, there are plenty more to choose from if you have any issues.
- Follow the instructions to install and run the Emulator and connect it to your Google Play store.
- Use the search menu to find and download the game Project Cars Go on your PC.
- Simply install it by clicking the Install button and you are ready to go.
Download Project Cars Go for Mobile/Android and IOS
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
Project Cars Go Video GamePlay/Trailer