How to Play Raiders of the North Sea on Windows/MAC OS/Android and iPhone/Tablet
Raiders Of The North Sea is here to bring another amazing experience for the all strategy RPG lovers. The last game of Dire Wolf Digital strikes again with an amazing quality game. One of the most played strategy games is an absolute must for anyone who loves this genre. Raiders Of The North Sea is an interesting game to see taken from tabletop to digital due to it being the middle installment in a trilogy. The trio of board games, from Garphill Games, revolves around Vikings as they race to build a mighty fleet.
Raiders of the North Sea Features and Gameplay
The main goal in Raiders Of The North Sea is to evolve your village, build a mighty fleet, and fight battles. Loot as many treasures and artifacts as you can in order to advance in the game. This masterpiece comes complete with a 10-mission campaign mode, a vs AI skirmish mode as well as local (pass and play) and online multiplayer. Due to the turn-based nature of the game, it’s a really solid fit for pass and play, and the fact that the online multiplayer can be either live play or staggered (asynchronous) is a really nice addition.
Raiders of the North Sea Tips and Tricks
When push comes to shove, Raiders of the North Sea is a worker placement game,.You take on the role of a ship’s captain who must stock, crew and utilize their ship to steal the most goods and glory. This plays out as each player’s round having them place one token and remove another from the placed pool – receiving tokens and cards based on the locations and worker type. These worker tokens start out as low value, however, as you complete successful raids you can unlock alternative versions that give you different rewards for some of the worker placement actions.
How To Download – Install – Play Raiders of the North Sea on PC/Mac OS
Please read through the options below and choose the one that suits you. It should not take you more than 10 minutes.
- Select and Download Emulator to work with from the list in our page Top 18 Best IOS/Android Emulators Free Download And Compare.
- Most preferred usually is BlueStacks. Anyway, there are plenty more to choose from if you have any issues.
- Follow the instructions to install and run the Emulator and connect it to your Google Play store.
- Use the search menu to find and download the game Raiders of the North Sea on your PC.
- Simply install it by clicking the Install button and you are ready to go.